I like your smile
It remember me to the ocean
I like you cheer
It remember me to blue sky
I like your laugh
It fills my night with thousand stars
I like your simplicity
Like there’s no yesterday, there’s no tomorrow, just today and this moment
I like the way you look at me
The way, you look, at me
I love look in your eyes
Where i can find you and find me there too
I love your whisper
There’s a silence, there’s a space then i have no word to say
I love the way you hold my hand
Make me believe that i’m not all alone
I still have you in my heart
But i hate when you make me cry
When you say no word at all
When you play with my heart
When you act like you don’t know me at all
However it aint matter after all
After what we’ve been through
There’s nothing could change what i feel
And there’s no word could tell what i feel
There’s no word
Except
I love you
++ Dedicated To Helen Simon ++
++ Happy Birthday – i hope you go much wiser day after day ++
No comments:
Post a Comment